Friday, June 17, 2011

Where's willy?

Little people have the funniest way of brightening up your day with cute quips. Master A (2 1/2) has started discussing the differences between boys and girls, focusing on the physical differences. He asks who has a willy (or chiin-chiin in Japanese) and who doesn't and who is a boy and who isn't.

A few nights ago Master A asked me if I had a willy.
"No, Mummy doesn't."
"Oh don't worry Mummy, it will grow in a moment" he said!

This morning he asked: "Who gave me a willy?"..... Hmmm.??? I suggested he ask his Dad.

At present he is drawing on paper, passing it to me and saying: "Here's your email Mummy. You can post it in your computer." Amazing how their wee minds work.

Speaking of words (pardon the pun) I partook in  Sew Addictive Fabrics' singles night online store sale last night. HUGELY exciting (made even more so by her site crashing and we all having to wait another 10 minutes). Gorgeous, gorgeous fabrics at great prices, but the saddest words I think I've even seen are "out of stock" under every piece I longed after!
Sew Addictive Fabrics

I would love to hear about your 'enquiring minds' stories 

No comments: