Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thank heaven for clever crafters

One of the reason I started the FKP was because I love to craft (albeit badly, see post below) and I know so many others do too. I have friends that love a good reason to sew or knit. Thank goodness for their talented hands, or the kids in Japan would be ending up with wide-waisted short disasters. Here we showcase the handi-work of the the two Fis (Fionas - Fi 1 & Fi 2 are so named for purposes of the blog as it was order in which I met them). I also have some gorgeous slippers by Ms Y to put up over the next day or so and a quilt, so stay tuned!
Two of the 6 gorgeous hats by Fi 1

Fi 2's lovely hat


Fi 1 made a pile of cute aprons too

Fi 1 was as busy as a bee crafting up over 20 of these

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

Loving the makings!!!